IRobot Corporation, an American based Firm is involved in designing a host of devices that can make home work simpler. It's built devices like vacuum cleaners, floor mopers and a number of other autonomous cleaning devices. These devices are in enormous demand all around the world. RoboCare Malaysia is an extremely reputed Service Centre of iRobot in Malaysia. This firm offers around 1 year warranty for its workmanship and also has other offers like penis price for the yearly maintenance support.
Types Of all iRobots
You will find enormous demand for products That can serve as substitutes for people. These iRobot products can be scheduled once every day, perform household works like sweeping and cleaning and these small maids bill themselves automatically when they run out of battery. They are easy to carry and quite easy on the pocket too. Some of the iRobot products are:
· Roomba -- The Roomba is only an autonomous vacuum cleaner which can sweep floors of any type. High performance HEPA filter can literally suck even the tiniest dust particles maintaining the house free of allergens, dust mites and pet hairs that are the top cause of allergic conditions such as cold, cough, skin infections etc. in humans. Roomba is offered in numerous variants as well as the prices also vary accordingly. Some of the favorite variants available are iRobot Roomba 690, iRobot Roomba 960, and iRobot Roomba 980, backed with exceptionally efficient, patented world class tech.
· Braava - iRobot Braava mops and sweeps the floors. It cleans the many hard-to-reach surfaces and eliminates stains on your houses. Mopping softly is the greatest power of Braava. It mimics how a person mop a floor and this is not able to be reproduced by other rival until now. Being a winner among all mopping robot, Braava is best combined with the Roomba vacuum robot to give the best house cleaning solution.
· Mirra -- The iRobot Mirra is a device that helps to minimize the bother of swimming pools. Mirra wash off algae, dirt, bacteria and oil build up on the flooring of this pool. The device is effective at filtering about 70 gallons of water each minute.
IRobots, like any other devices, requires repairs. The repairs could be required because of non functioning of the device That Might be a result of one of the following errors
· Charging errors -- Charging errors may be attributed to various reasons. The apparatus may demonstrate the message of a charging error if the battery is not connected or if it gets overheated. The error may also occur if the charging stage is cluttered or cluttered. It might also happen if the battery is damaged or if it's not able to communicate. The trained group of service engineers at RoboCare Malaysia Team can assess these errors and propose you with appropriate actions accordingly.
· Not Responding -- Should iRobot don't react, check if the green light is coming on pressing Clean, if not check the charger or home base line cord for any damages, try rebooting the unit. If none of them gives you an indication of error, check the home base for debris or dust and clean this up. Even after all this when the device fails to respond, speak to the skilled service team at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Wheel Replacement -- An iRobot device may require a wheel replacement if the wheels aren't turning correctly, make squeaky sound while going or if they fall out. In these scenarios, get help from iRobot repair specialist at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Water damage -- When iRobot has damaged due to water entering the device you must dismantle the device along with the battery and allow it to dry for a day. If the problem still persists call or visit the support engineers to get the motherboard checked.
· Short Runtime -- The battery will last for approximately 500 cycles. Look at changing a battery if the robot is currently having brief runtime.
· Stuck -- Check whether Roomba suck any big or long thing. Eliminate it and restart. It might be indication for malfunctioning sensors too. Get it check if the issue persists.
· Perhaps not Returning to dock -- A Roomba might be unable to return to dock if it's So make sure that the home base is switched on and is properly positioned against the wall.
RoboCare Malaysia has a Great group of support engineers who are skilled in fixing a range of house Cleaning products. They fix mistakes using real parts. Bonus point is, RoboCare Malaysia is the partner of the Top iRobot distributor, AutoVacBot, That their customer will appreciate free repair for any manufacturing defect for 2 years.